Netcom has been Nigeria’s leading Internet Service Provider since 2004, staying ahead of the competition with cutting edge platforms in VSAT, WIMAX, Radio, and Fiber technology. Now, a pioneer in Business Transformation Solutions, we empower organizations to lead their market space by keeping pace with the rapid changes in IT innovations, ensuring relevance to specific business initiatives required to maximize revenue generation.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Warehouse and Inventory Officer
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- Receive and make available warehouse items timely and of right quantity and specification throughout and around working hours as required, and keeping track of, monitor and report on inventory levels, changes, and replenishments real time though the system and follow-up communications.
- Receive and protect or secure goods and stock items in the warehouse.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure completeness, cleanliness, tidiness and attendance during work hours and as per special circumstances, receipt and deliveries preparations and inventory levels in a warehouse or similar space.
- Receive and record new items as they come in, and move items onto store shelves, and to their temporary or final position as needed.
- Prepare shipments and project deliveries including attending to pick up and assist movement to point of delivery if walking distance, for instance office or nearby vehicle.
- Keep track of waybills and movements by collection, verification saving (paper as applicable) and electronic copying and uploading in the system of delivery and receipt waybills, bin cards and movements.
- Create schedules, monitor stock levels at the warehouse and initiate and follow-up on stock replenishment. Produce regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Keep track of slow-moving stock, obsolete products, damaged products and near-date products.
- Assist in the coordination of the warehouse activities, including remote locations.
Education and / or Professional Qualifications
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in any relevant discipline.
- Training and/or certification in warehousing or logistics and use of systems.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry software.
Essential Skills / Knowledge / Traits:
- Sound administrative skills, combined with effective written and verbal communication and interaction to facilitate the carrying out of tasks timely and preventing costly mistakes.
- Good computer literacy, technical skills (items specifications) and system skills like database management, supplies procurement, scheduling.
- Detail-oriented and well organized, demonstrating the ability to manage responsibilities at high level of professionalism, dependability, and reliability.
- Work at a suitably fast pace without compromising safety, quality, documentation, and recording, without using those factors as an excuse but rather communicate fast timelines.
- Flexibility to perform a wide range of duties, at times at short notice, some of which may not fall strictly under your job description.
- Warehouse and basic equipment maintenance skills.
Desirable Skills / Knowledge / Traits:
- Experience with barcode and personnel management software.
- Being able to work as part of a team and interact with others under various and sometimes stressful circumstances, including coordination of just-in-time receipt and deliveries preparations and stock levels.
- Problem-solving skill to deal in a cooperative way with urgent problems immediately in the spirit of policies and procedures without having a supervisor available, while engaging attention of qualified personnel for more technical problems.
- Time Management and Numerical skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online