Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Welder – PFM
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Purpose of the Job
- To carry out all welding activities within the company and its subsidiaries in order to support machine maintenance and work according to set departmental objectives.
- Carry out welding of fabricated components within the workshop and company premises
- Analyze requested jobs in order to decide the type of welding materials to be used
- Carry out welding repair of damaged components, devices and machinery
- Carry out welding activities during installation of pipelines
- Carry out aluminum welding for production plants
- Make requisition for material to be used in welding work
- Soldering of cooling radiators for plants
- Specialized cast welding repairs for subsidiaries
- Specialized MIG and TIG welding repairs.
- Minimum requirement: WAEC / Technical Certificate in Mechanical Engineering
- Added advantage: Trade Test 1 in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum requirement: 3 years.
The Person Must:
- Have good communication skills
- Have excellent time management skills
- Be able to Read, interpret and develop welding drawings
- Have analytical and problem solving skills
- Be able to read, interpret and develop welding drawings
- Be able to pay attention to details.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.