Apply for the latest Westfield Consulting Recruitment 2021 & jobs vacancies in Nigeria as portal opens for ongoing recruitment for Diploma and degree holders. Westfield Consulting is a management consultancy firm, specialized in Increasing Your Business Performance. It is our mission to help our clients make the right decisions & improve their organizational performance.
Westfield Consulting Recruitment 2021
1). Business Development Executive
- To drive and improve the bank’s business
- To develop growth strategies and plans
- To manage and retain relationships with existing clients while attracting new ones
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings, and ultimately increase client base
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Writing business proposals
- Negotiating with stakeholders, Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field in a bank or credit company.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational and management skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products in a financial institution
2). IT Manager
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing general technical support across the company
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Microsoft Azure management
- Daily and weekly backup and configuration
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Daily end-user support.
- SSL and SiteLock.
- Project Management.
- Relating with Technology Companies for integrations and businesses
- Testing new technology
- HND / BSc in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
- Proven working experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to manage personnel
3). Customer Service Professional
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced Customer Service personnel to provide excellent customer satisfaction and to promote this idea throughout the organisation. The goal is to ensure the customer service and branding sub units of the bank is efficient and focused on customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
- This professional will be responsible for vetting and esnuring every communication, both online and offline that goes out to the client from the brand unit and customer service units portrays the organisation’s goal.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Overseeing and assessing customer service staff activities, and providing them with regular performance-related feedback.
- Strategizing and monitoring daily activities of customer service operation.
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Oversee and manage the activities of the organisation’s branding department.
- Manage the organisation’s social media platforms
- Respond to and monitor responses to customer enquiries and queries on all social media platforms and emails.
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that organisation’s customer satisfaction mission
- Keep accurate records and document relating customer service department activities
- Develop a strategy for getting customer feedbacks
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- B.Sc degree in any field
- 2 years proven work experience in Customer Service
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of social media platforms
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills(written and verbal)
- Customer service orientation
4). Telecom Field Engineer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Description / Requirements
- A client needs a Telecom Field Engineer with 10 years’ experience with VISAT network knowledge, CISCO certification.
- Bachelor’s Degree, B.Eng qualification.
- 10 – 15 years Experience.
Deadline: 7th January, 2021