Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Wholesale Executive
Location: Lagos (Hybrid)
Job type: Full-time
Purpose of the Job
- To win, maintain and expand relationships with assigned Channel partners based on geography, channel or market with the responsibility for achieving sales, profitability and partner recruitment objectives.
- Recruitment of partners to address the distribution gaps
- Define and execute partner sales plans
- Ensure adequate training of partners and their staff on Airtel products and services.
- Aggressively drive partners to maximize sales and total partnership potential through sales best practices, training and support
- Organize quarterly business forum with partners
- Provide relevant reports / insights to drive business growth within assigned territory
- Support Partners to deliver on Airtime & GADs Target.
- Design, Implement and monitor Partners commission scheme
- Ensure monthly performance review of partner
- Monitor partners quarterly & annual promotion and incentive scheme
- Work with marketing to drive programs and events to extend the relationships to new prospects.
- Ensure uniformity on Airtel Look & Feel across wholesale partners
- Develop and implement effective processes and procedures for effective partner/trade governances
- Maintain a database of Competitor Partners, Schemes and Sales
- Ensure cross functional integration with networks for related trade intelligence on network quality
- Effectively integrate and execute zonal/regional and central sales strategies
- Liaise with finance on the prompt processing of trade credit & BG request
- Ensure integrated strategy with retail and alternate management
- Effectively liaise with Supply Chain Management to ensure maintenance of optimum stock level at regional/zonal warehouses.
Education & Experience
- A First Degree or its equivalent in Computer Science, Business Administration, Sales and Marketing or Business related discipline
- Minimum of 5years work experience.
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong communication skills and ability to lead cross functional teams.
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Sound analytical skills
- Sensitive to understand customer expectations
- High level of planning & execution capabilities
- Understand financial tools and indices
- Process orientation.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online