Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation WEWE Recruitment 2021 jobs vacancies. Apply for international NGO jobs recruitment for WEWE jobs.
Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation (WEWE) is a not – for – profit, Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) that was founded in 2004 by Josephine Ogazi and Joseph Egwuonwu. WEWE started out as a Community Based Organisation (CBO) with the aim of providing scholarships and economic empowerment to orphans and widows in Okigwe, Imo State and has since expanded its aims and objectives.
Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation (WEWE) Recruitment
Job Title: Receptionist
Location: FCT, Abuja
Employment Type: Volunteer
- The Receptionist Volunteer as the first point of contact in the organization, must demonstrate a warm, professional and helpful attitude and must be willing to support various administrative day-to-day activities in the organization
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure visitors get the help they require in a timely manner.
- Respond to inquiries and refer when necessary to the appropriate official or department.
- Ensure visitors complete the sign-In register
- Answer phone calls, questions or direct calls to appropriate personnel
- Take and record messages when required
- Assist with administrative functions including filing, photocopying documents, drafting memo,s, and scanning as well as other related duties as required.
- Properly record all incoming and outgoing mails.
- Develop staff directory and update frequently.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience for Widows and WEWE Recruitment 2021
- HND / BSC in any discipline
- Experience in Microsoft Office user including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook
- Minimum of 1 year cognitive experience
- Must have fair verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with email correspondence.
- Excellent and positive attitude.
- Ability to multitask.
Deadline: 5th March, 2021.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in ONLY one attachment (MS Word document) explaining suitability for the job to: [email protected]
Note: Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees. Candidates must provide functional email addresses and telephone numbers of referees.