Apply for the latest Winco Foam Recruitment 2021 as Portal opens for the ongoing jobs vacancies recruitment for Winco Foam jobs in Nigeria 2021 for SSCE, OND, HND, BSc holders.
Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Winco Foam Recruitment 2021
Winco Foam Industries Limited:
Job Title: Production Assistant
- Ensure compliance with SOPs for cleaning and sanitation.
- Assist with Production, Planning, Supervision and coordination of processes with closest attention to quality.
- Relate, coordinate and liaise with regulatory bodies such as NAFDAC, SON as regards product registration, importation of raw materials, sanitation, hygiene, production process and quality control.
- Perform regular quality checks on blocks; density, resilience and other indices.
- Assist with drawing up production and maintenance schedule and ensuring production is cost-effective.
- Working knowledge of production principles such as lean manufacturing
- Responsible for the maintenance of production machineries to avoid break down and downtime.
- Application of safety plans and quality management systems such as GMP, SOP etc. and also ensure that health, safety and environment guidelines.
- Preparation and documentation of production reports.
- Assist with the organisation of workflow to meet specifications and deadlines.
- Monitor production to resolve issues
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development FMARD Recruitment 2021
- Egbin Power Plc Vacancies Recruitment 2021
- Sobaz Nigeria Limited Recruitment (Oil and Gas Jobs)
- Flutterwave Recruitment 2021
- GRENIGAS Limited Recruitment
- HIL Recruitment 2021 | Hobark International Limited HIL Jobs Vacancies
- National Program Coordinator at the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD)
- Agriculture Officer at the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural development (FMARD)
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates should preferably possess a Degree in Polymer Science, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
- Candidates must possess full knowledge of production processes preferably in a well-known foam manufacturing company.
Key Competencies Required:
- High attention to details
- Pro-active approach to Work
Deadline: Mar 5, 2021
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.