Women’s Economic Empowerment WEE Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancy. Apply for latest WEE recruitment in the ongoing Women’s Economic Empowerment Job Vacancy.
A new donor funded Women’s Economic Empowerment (WEE) project rolling out in January 2021 is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Women’s Economic Empowerment (WEE) Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancy
Job Title: Technical Officer
Location: Abuja, FCT with 10% travel to states
Job Type: Full Time
Engagement mechanism: 1-year renewable contract
- The TO will be a member of the team responsible for managing project start up activities including project kick-off meetings and monitoring the progress
- Conduct on-line research, produce reports and translate to advocacy products
- Coordinate the development and activities of WEE beneficiary organizations and their communities
- Produce technical project reports, develop, track and implement project
- work-plans and participate in evaluation
- Documentation of lessons learned and success stories
- Coordinate with learning community through verbal presentations, webinars, meetings and on-line engagements.
Requirements for the Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Entrepreneurship or related field (Postgraduate Degree will be a strong advantage)
- 2-4 years work experience in women’s economic empowerment related field
- Ability to work well with WEE beneficiary organizations, members and their communities
- Demonstrated interest and passion for the field of women’s economic empowerment as evinced by members, publications or blogging
- Excellent computer skills and ability to use data analysis software
- Ability to conduct internet-based research
- Ability to work in a team
- Deep curiosity and innate interest conducting research
- Experience in designing and / or conducting advocacy engagements
- Excellent technical report writing capacities
- Critical thinking and analysis skills to solve problems
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and under pressure
- Detail-oriented to maintain accurate records and information within systems
- Young, competent and suitably qualified Technical Officers with a flair for research, problem solving and building social capital in WEE membership.
Application Closing Date
27th November, 2020.
How to Apply for Women’s Economic Empowerment (WEE) Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancy
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications with the following below to: [email protected] The subject of the email must state the name of the applicant and the position.
- A letter of application in the body of the email;
- A Resume / CV as an attachment;
- A writing sample of a knowledge produce produced entirely by the applicant.
- We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a virtual interview
- Female candidates are especially encouraged to apply.