Apply for Women’s World Banking Recruitment 2021 jobs, career vacancies as Women’s World Banking jobs recruitment portal opens for international jobs in Nigeria 2021.
Women’s World Banking designs and invests in the financial solutions, institutions and policy environments in emerging markets to create greater economic stability and prosperity for women, their families, and their communities. With a global reach of 53 partners in 32 countries serving more than 30 million women clients, Women’s World Banking drives impact through its scalable, market-driven solutions; gender-lens private equity fund; and leadership and diversity programs.
We are recruiting:
Women’s World Banking Recruitment 2021
Title: Relationship Manager
Reporting to: Senior Relationship Manager
Start Date: Immediate
- We are seeking an outgoing and customer service-oriented Relationship Manager to join our organization and support the achievement of our target of directly impacting the lives of 24m women, over the coming 5 years, through driving growth in the Network organization.
- Based in Nigeria and reporting to the Senior Relationship Manager, this role is jointly responsible for overseeing client relationships with two locally based stakeholder groups, namely Financial Service Providers and Funders.
With a focus on Nigeria, your proactive approach to promoting Women’s World Banking solutions proposals as well as your strong communication and influencing skills will ensure strong partner engagement, funding and services sold growth for Women’s World Banking.
- You will be an energetic, high achiever that is able to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders to identify and support client’s business objectives through implementing Women’s World Banking solutions and services.
- You will be detail oriented with the ability to think strategically when required
- You will be in regular contact with Senior and Executive management within the client base and will build strong rapport through adding value to their business
- You will implement against an agreed annual business plan which will be achieved through drawing upon internal and external stakeholders
- You will be goal driven to achieve account, engagement and services growth targets while ensuring our Member satisfaction remains high
- Your passion, commercial acumen, team spirit and ability to deliver will place you well for this opportunity
- Support country and regional plan objectives with specific engagement, services sold and funding growth targets.
- Consistently execute the FSP Account Management process
- Support in the development and execution of a process to establish and maintain donor funding relationships
- Ensure client portfolio CRM profiles are accurate and up to date, incorporating all ongoing opportunities
- Support the development of individual Account plans, with client base, to address the need for a pipeline of solutions sold and increased funding for WWB activities
- Establish and maintain positive and constructive relationships with key client contacts
- Collaborate with implementation teams, marketing, support, project management to ensure all major FSP and donor commitments are met
- Establish and maintain positive and constructive relationships with internal Women’s World Banking contacts
- PZ Cussons Recruitment 2023 Job Application Portal (Diploma, Degree – Any Discipline)
- JMG Recruitment 2023 Jobs Vacancies Application Portal (Oil & Gas / Energy)
- Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Recruitment 2023 Jobs Application Portal
- OPEC Recruitment 2023 Jobs Vacancies | OPEC Jobs Worldwide Application Portal
- Enived Air & Logistics Limited (EALL) Recruitment 2023 Job Vacancies
- Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) 2023 / 2024 Scholarship Scheme
Required Qualifications for Women’s World Banking Jobs Vacancies
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred;
- 7 years of professional experience, including a minimum of 3 years of relationship and key account management experience.
- Ability to build, foster, and maintain positive professional relationships.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, communication and meeting facilitation skills
- Devotion to high-quality customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge of relationship management best practices.
- Problem solving and conflict resolution capabilities.
- Willingness to develop an in-depth understanding of the business and related services.
- Fluency in English, and French.
Within the first 75 days:
- Role model Women’s World Banking’s values – Think Big, Own and commit to it, Smarter together
- Proactively limit or mitigate unconscious biases when making decisions
- Learn and comprehend the Women’s World Banking business model;
- Establish yourself as a qualified and trustworthy teammate and
- Demonstrate your command for the position
Deadline: Not Stated
APPLY HERE for Women’s World Banking Recruitment 2021
How to Apply: Candidates should Click Here to apply