Apply for the latest Workforce Group Massive Recruitment of Bank Tellers 2021 as Portal opens for ongoing job recruitment for Bank Tellers at Workforce Group.
Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Workforce Group Massive Recruitment of Bank Tellers 2021
Job Title: Bank Teller Officer
Employment Type: Full time
- Assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- Informing customers about bank products and services.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, bank supplies, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
- Packaging cash and rolling coins to be stored in drawers or the bank vault.
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information in a responsible manner.
- Using software to track bank information and generate reports.
- Following all bank financial and security regulations and procedures.
- Krystal Digital Solutions Recruitment 2021 (SSCE, OND, HND, BSc)
- SPIE Oil & Gas Recruitment 2021
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Job Recruitment
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment 2021
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) Vacancies 2021
We are looking for a candidate who fulfill these requirements:
- OND in any field
- Must not be more than 27 years old
- Cash handling experience and on-the-job training may be required.
- Exceptional time management
- Communication and customer service skills.
- High level of accountability
- Efficiency and accuracy.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for Workforce Group Massive Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online