Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Workforce Group Vacancies 2021
1). Workforce Group Massive Recruitment of Bank Tellers 2021 (Nationwide)
2). Digital Marketing Specialist
Catagory: Marketing & Advertising
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales. o Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation.
- Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan.
- Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy. o Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns.
- Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
We are looking for a candidate who fulfill these requirements:
- Relevant education degree
- 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing space
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Experience building and maintaining sales relationships online and off.
- Practices superior time management.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development creation and editing of content and online reputation management).
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy patience advocacy and conflict resolution.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
Pension HMO 13th Month.
Deadline: Not specified
How to Apply: click on “apply here” below:
3). IT Project Manager
Our client is a wholly-owned Nigerian software development firm providing top-notch solutions to clients spread across industries.
The Project Manager is responsible for planning, overseeing projects, designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget while ensuring clients’ needs are understood and properly satisfied with our company products/services
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or a related field.
- Certification in Project management is also required.
- 3+ years’ experience in software project management.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
Deadline: Not specified
How to Apply: Submit application via the email below: