Workforce Group Recruitment 2021. Apply for latest jobs in Nigeria 2021. Submit application for ongoing Workforce Group Recruitment for SSCE, OND, HND, BSc degree holders.
Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
- AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited Recruitment 2021 Jobs
- Sheraton Hotels (Marriott International) Recruitment 2021 (Graduates & Non-graduates)
- First Bank Recruitment 2021 / 2022 (Any discipline)
- APIN Recruitment 2021 | AIDS Prevention Initiative in Nigeria / APIN Public Health Initiatives
- APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited/Gte Job Recruitment (6 Positions)
Requirements for Workforce Group Recruitment 2021
- Relevant education qualification.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas.
- Practices superior time management.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary.
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- Other Requirements peculiar to job position.
Workforce Group is currently recruiting qualified candidates for different positions in various sectors. To view the latest job recruitment, click the “proceed to workforce group vacancies” button below: