Xerox Corporation Services is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development / Training Executive
- Location: Nationwide
- We are currently looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Executive to help us expand our clientele.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- BSc / BA in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
Remuneration & / or Compensation Plan
- Very attractive with cash and travel incentives.
- Monthly bonus is greatly dependent on performance and capacity building in areas of businesses.
Method of application: Interested and qualified candidates should not send their CV, rather send the following information below to: [email protected] Information Includes:
- Full Name
- Exact Residential Area in Lagos or any part of Nigeria.
Application Deadline: 15th July, 2020.