Zenith Bank Plc – We are a global financial services provider with presence in Nigeria, the United Kingdom, Ghana, Sierra Leone and Gambia. Operating from our head office in Lagos, Nigeria, we have a network of over 500 branches and business offices in prime commercial centres in all the states of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Nigeria as well as representative offices in South Africa and China.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Collections Manager
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Job Type: Full-time
- Overseeing staff members and ensuring the accurate and timely invoicing of customers.
- Setting payment collection goals and targets for the department.
- Creating and implementing a strategy to improve the collection of outstanding credit.
- Implementing collection policies and procedures to avoid excessive outstanding credit.
- Ensuring that the company policy on recoveries is followed and that it is in line with state and federal regulations.
- Implementing deadlines for invoicing and payment collection.
- Negotiating with customers in cases when non-payment occurs.
- Preparing monthly feedback reports on payment collections.
- Remaining informed of any legislative procedural training regarding debt collection.
- Training and mentoring of staff members in the collections department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience as a collections manager.
- Experience with accounting software such as Quickbooks and General Ledger
- and advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- The ability to work accurately and independently.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Outstanding leadership and managerial skills.
- Strong time and people management skills.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online