Apply for ongoing Zenith Bank Recruitment 2021 / 2022 jobs, careers vacancies. Zenith Bank Jobs Application portal opens for latest Recruitment in Nigeria. Zenith Bank Plc – We are a global financial services provider with presence in Nigeria, the United Kingdom, Ghana, Sierra Leone and Gambia.
Operating from our head office in Lagos, Nigeria, we have a network of over 500 branches and business offices in prime commercial centres in all the states of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Nigeria as well as representative offices in South Africa and China.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Zenith Bank Recruitment 2021 / 2022
Job Title: Collections Manager
Job Type: Full-time
VIEW DETAILS AND APPLY HERE
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Location: Lagos Nigeria Hybrid
Job Type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Sector.
- Knowledge of the Banking industry, Insurance, Health, banking compliance regulations, banking law, etc.
- High level of numeracy to evaluate complex statistical financial information
- Strong managerial, business development, analytical and research skills
- Strong leadership qualities with a proactive, results-oriented and positive “can do” disposition
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge in results-based management systems (RBMS)
- Excellent computer skills in the use of Microsoft office suite and working knowledge of banking software.
- Willingness to work on flexible scheduling.
- Renmoney Recruitment 2021 Jobs Portal
- Oxford International Group Recruitment 2021 Vacancies (NCE, Diploma, Degree)
- United Nigeria (UN) Airlines Recruitment 2021 | Aviation Jobs (WAEC, Diploma, Degree) Entry-Level
- Seven-Up (7up) Bottling Company Recruitment 2021
- Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment 2021 (Diploma, Degree)
- 9mobile Recruitment 2021 Jobs Vacancies
Responsibilities / Requirements for Zenith Bank Jobs Vacancies:
- Administration, Marketing or any related field with at least one professional certification
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role within the banking industry
- Vast understanding of the banking industry
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Background in customer service industry is a plus
- Must have skills for developing proposals, proper documentation and very good with computers and MS office.
Application Closing Date