PZ Cussons is a dynamic consumer products group and innovator of some of the world’s best known and loved brands. Calling on over 130 years of expertise, we operate internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth. Our world-class supply chain and distribution networks enable us to meet our global consumer needs and deliver quality brands that add value and enhance everyday lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Zonal Sales Manager
Job Requisition ID: JR000549
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Job type: Full time
Job Description: Zonal Manager-TEC Appliances (G5)
Job Grade: G5
- To manage key accounts in the key regions with the highest NIV by ensuring proper Trade Pricing, Trade promotion & Customer debt. To create and execute annual business plan with key accounts in the zone.
- Reports to: Regional Commercial Manager
- Direct Report: Sales Supervisor
- Peers: Zonal Managers in same & other regions
- Team size: 3 – 4
- Indirect report: 10-15 (Showroom assistant/ Merchandiser)
- Achieve agreed Sales targets for EXC (SB Dept.) in the zone.
- Achieve total TRD/MB (MD ELECTRICAL + SUPERMARKET +WS Distr) Sales Targets the zone(s).
- Implement Joint Business Plans for key accounts (SB DEPT).
- Ensure implementation of all showroom display and audit guidelines.
- Implement company credit policy with zero tolerance on bad debts.
- Monitor the implementation of promotional activities to maximise ROI.
- Lead & drive intense customer contact & engagement within the zone(s).
- Ensure own and team monthly journey plan for customer contact & engagement in the zone(s).
- Ensure listing of NPD and delisting of run-out models.
- Increase distribution penetration & expand the customer base.
- Ensure price compliance & conduct monthly price audit for all relevant.
- Report on competitor’s activity, new product, trade promotions, people movement, dealer recruitment & termination.
- Coaching & Accompaniment for Sales Supervisor.
- Stock Management for zone(s).
Internal & External Relationships:
- Most significant relationship is with Dealers Networks include Trade Marketing, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, and AfterSales Service & Supply Chain.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Needed
- Relevant Degree in any discipline.
- 5 – 8 years relevant working experience in FMCDs or Retail outlet.
- Computer proficiency esp. MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good experience for managing mega distributors and key distributor
- Responsible for developing white spots areas and other business development initiatives as the opportunity arises
- Responsible for Dealers / Showroom assessment are meeting the standards
- Good knowledge of inventory management, credit control
- Self-driven and possess very high levels of energy, motivation, enthusiasm, drive and resilience.
- Strong interpersonal skills so as to effectively work with internal and external customers.
- Must be exceptional at business development with extensive customer interaction.
Job Context & Special Features:
- Relationship focus Team player Cultural sensitivity Willingness to travel extensively (approx. 80%).
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online