JAMB Portal 2021 Login: UTME, DE. Admissions letters / Status, CAPS, Transfers, Registrations, payments. Candidates & Institutions online Jamb efacility. Jamb login portal.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) is empowered to conduct Matriculation Examination for entry into all Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education in Nigeria. after which, the successful candidates are placed in various institutions in accordance with the stipulated guidelines.
USES of JAMB Portal 2021
Print JAMB Result Slip
- This allows candidates to request for printing of result slip
JAMB Admission Letter Printing
- This allows candidates to print Admission letters. Only candidates with admission will be able to use this service.
Correction of Data
- Candidates can apply for correction of Names, Date of birth, State/Local Government and Gender. Payment is required for this service.
Condonement of Illegitimate Admission (Without Reg. Number)
- This requires filling of form which shall go through approval process. Registration Number shall be issued upon approval of the Application.
Application For Change Admission Letter
- Candidates can print their admission letter for their institution/course of choice, which is now different from their course/institution offered initially. A new admission letter can be printed after processing.
Retrieval of Registration Number
- Did you forget your Registration Number? Use this service to recover it.
Condonement of Illegitimate Admission (with Reg. Number)
- Candidates can print their admission letter for their institution/course of choice, which is now different from their course/institution offered initially. A new admission letter can be printed after processing. You must remember your Reg. Number to use this service.
Inter University Transfer (From Foreign Universities)
- This service allows candidates from foreign Institutions transfer their admission into a Nigerian Institution.
Inter University Transfer (Local within Nigeria)
- This service allows candidates move from one Institution to another within Nigeria
Check Admission Status
- This allows candidates to check admission status. This is necessary before going ahead to make payment for Admission Letter Printing. Payment is NOT required for this service.
- Renmoney Recruitment 2021 Jobs Portal
- Oxford International Group Recruitment 2021 Vacancies (NCE, Diploma, Degree)
- United Nigeria (UN) Airlines Recruitment 2021 | Aviation Jobs (WAEC, Diploma, Degree) Entry-Level
- Seven-Up (7up) Bottling Company Recruitment 2021
- Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment 2021 (Diploma, Degree)
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
How to to JAMB Login Portal 2021 | CAPS E-Facility
How to Create Profile on login Portal
- Visit the Jamb website using this link
- Locate create e-Facility account/login at the top
- Click on the create New account
- Enter your Email
- Select Security Question
- Enter your Security Answer
- Verify your Email Account
- Open the page and Login if you have already created an account. OR
- Create an account and login.
To login in successfully, click the button below:
NYSC Mobilisation: JAMB alleges fake certificate: The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board has expressed concerns about institutions of higher learning awarding certificates to persons… Continue Reading
NYSC Job Recruitment:
Sigma Consulting is one of the fast growing Nigeria’s management and healthcare consulting firms… APPLY HERE
UTME: 464,834 Candidates
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation (JAMB) has revealed that 464,834 candidates out of 1,338,686 candidates … Continue Reading
Jamb Registration Fees
The registration fees for JAMB 2021 registration is #3,500 (three thousand, five hundred naira) for both UTME and DE candidates while the approved CBT service charge is #700 (seven hundred naira).
How to Register on 2021 Jamb Registration Portal
To register for the 2021 JAMB examination, follow the simple steps below. Note that you will also need to visit any of the accredited JAMB registration centres to fill and complete the online registration form.
- Get Ready an E-mail Account: The first basic step to start with is to create/or get ready a valid email address. JAMB recommends Gmail for quick delivery and alternatively Yahoo mail. This is to enable you send or receive information from Jamb on the examination exam.
- Get your NIN: It is now compulsory that you get your National Identification Number before you proceed to register for the 2021 UTME.
- Create your Jamb Profile: Proceed to gov.ng/Efacility and click on the ‘Sign up for UTME/DE’ button to create your Jamb profile. It is compulsory to register your Jamb profile before you buy the 2021 registration form. You will need it proceed with the exam registration, checking of your result online, checking admission status, printing of admission letter, etc.
- Check Jamb iBass: According to Jamb, it is recommended that check your eligibility before you proceed to register for the 2021 UTME examination.
- Purchase an e-PIN: Proceed to any participating bank nationwide (see list below) and/or other selling points to buy your Jamb 2021 E-pin registration.
- Visit Accredited CBT Centre: Proceed to any accredited CBT centres with your personal details, Jamb profile and e-PIN or Code to complete your registration.
Jamb e-PIN Selling Points
Candidates can approach or use any of the under listed selling points to purchase their e-Pin.
- NIPOST: Check with post offices nationwide
- Participating Commercial Banks: (ACCESS, ECOBANK, FIRSTBANK, FCMB, FIDELITY, JAIZ, SKYE, STERLING, UNION, UNITY and ZENITH)
- Mobile Money Operators: Paga, e-Tranzact (PocketMoni), TEASYPay and Packway Projects (Readycash)
- Participating Micro Finance Banks: FUD MFB (Dutse) and Regent MFB (Abuja)
- Online Payment Platforms: SystemSpecs (Remita) and InterSwitch (Quickteller) POS (Citi-Serve)
- ATMs: Use the ATMs of banks listed above (InterSwitch)
- USSD: (NIBSS & ERCAS) for mobile banking
- Embassy: Nigerian Embassies in Abidjan, Accra, Addis Ababa, Buea, Cotonou, Jeddah, Johannesburg and London
How to Check Admission Status JAMB Login Portal 2021
In case you don’t have an account with JAMB (especially candidates from 2016 downward), you will have to create one to check your admission status. If you already have a JAMB profile, jump to the five (5) simple steps outlined below on how to check your admission status on the JAMB Admission List portal:
- STEP 1: Go to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) E-facility portal – portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility.
- STEP 2: Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- STEP 3: After a successful login, scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- STEP 4: Select your Exam year and supply your registration number in the required columns.
- STEP 5: Finally, click on the ‘Check Admission Status‘ button to access your JAMB admission status.
Below is the list of responses you will get from JAMB and their meaning:
- CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE BEEN OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION: you can now proceed to ACCEPT or Reject the admission offer.
- ADMISSION IN PROGRESS: this means you have been recommended for admission and only undergoing processing. With admission in progress, consider yourself admitted. Just keep checking back and see the notification change to congratulations you have been admitted.
- NOT ADMITTED: this response simply means you are yet to be considered for admission. Regularly check the JAMB site to see if any changes occur.