Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Data Analyst
Job Code: Logistics-151122
Employment Type: Full-time
Category: DCP – Logistics
- Provide accurate, timely operational and financial reports to the Sales Logistics team.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Track and monitor logistics KPIs.
- Improve, execute, and effectively communicate significant analyses that identify meaningful trends and opportunities across the business.
- Participate in regular meetings with management, assessing and addressing issues to identify and implement improvements toward efficient operations
- Provide strong and timely financial and business analytic decision support to business partners and various organizational stakeholders.
- Interpret data, analyse results using analytics, research methodologies, and statistical techniques.
- Develop and implement data analyses, leverage data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Prepare, analyse, and summarize various weekly, monthly, and periodic operational results for use by various key stakeholders, creating reports, specifications, instructions, and flowcharts.
- Evaluate key performance indicators, provide ongoing reports, and recommend business plan updates.
- Make presentations on different subjects/topics as required.
- Prepare, analyse, and summarize various weekly, monthly, and periodic operational results for use by various key stakeholders, creating reports, specifications, instructions, and flowcharts
Required Qualfications, Skills and Competence
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Management, or Economics with 4 – 6 year’s experience.
- Advanced analytical skills with experience collecting, organizing, analyzing, and disseminating abundant information with accuracy.
- Advanced knowledge of analytical tools – Ms. Excel with the ability to use VBA and Power Query.
- Proficiency in Power BI and other business analytics tools is a nice to have.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills.
- Have the ability to write and present reports.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Applications.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Pension Plan.
- Training & Development.
- Performance Bonus.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online