ABNL Limited was incorporated in 1992 as an Oil and Gas servicing company with a vision to provide professional engineering and technical services to the Oil and Gas exploration and production companies in Nigeria and the West African sub-region. Since its incorporation, the company has grown in leaps and bounds, expanding its business horizon, but still within the Oil and Gas sector.
ABNL is a 100% owned indigenous firm, with a shareholding in excess of 100 million Naira. Its’ directors are individuals of proven integrity, who over the years have acquired the requisite experience in the Oil and Gas business, as well as in the banking and finance sector. The integrity of the directors and the staff of the company have been a priceless contributive factor in the growth and wellbeing of the company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Responsibilities
Specialise in procurement processes, which includes but not limited to the following:
- Have access to NLNG, SPDC, Total energy and other major IOC’s
- Develop Request for quotations/Request for proposals
- Source for and follow up with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) to get quotations as well as technical partnerships
- Ensure existing technical partners products/services are getting necessary patronage from clients
- Provide procurement support in relation to tendering and procurement process generally, ensuring that all supplies and services are procured in line with current procurement policies and procedures.
- Manage purchasing and procurement activities on time delivery (OTD) of service, effective client management for retention/repeat business
- Tender/Bid packaging and submission
- Manage online biddings on platforms like SAP Ariba, Nipex and many more
- Develop in depth knowledge of company’s products, processes and procedures.
- Manage all business development strategies, procurement management activities for the company, sourcing and contracting of suppliers, review and verification of invoices
- Think critically when planning to assure project success.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in relevant fields with 2 – 5 years work experience.
Salary would be determined by level of experience.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to:email@example.com “Business Development Executive” the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates must be female.
Recent passport photo of the applicants should be submitted alongside their CV/Resume. Applicants without good knowledge of the Oil and Gas industry related activites need not apply. This job is strictly for Female candidates with vast knowledge of the oil industry.