First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Database Security Management Senior Analyst
Job Identification: 310
- Coordinate the planning & design of enterprise database security architecture
- Coordinate program designed to ensure security of the banks database systems and information assets.
- Maintain systems to protect against unauthorized access, modification, or destruction Identifies, reports, and resolves security violations.
- Manage user’s access and permission control for various database and management systems.
- Coordinate the analyses, development & implementation process for improvement using security tools such as DAM. Assist with the implementation of classification and categorization schema of data.
- Support the full system engineering life-cycle including requirements analysis, design, development, testing and implementation, assessment, authorization and monitoring of the information systems such as Data loss Protection and other database applications.
- Manage the monitoring of database audit logs, Access Control List, password, and security assessment reports access on databases.
- Conduct risk assessment and provides documentation regarding product deficiencies, change or software issues.
- Provide and develop technical topics, lessons learned and training sessions for FirstBank end users.
- Maintaining the access control and permission for all databases and monitor the access and use of databases for likely breaches and threats.
- Support the requirements analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation for the data / content management system
- Maintain user access and permission control for various data management systems.
- Perform desktop support and troubleshooting for the various Databases.
- Conduct risk assessment and provides documentation regarding database issues.
- Create standards in Database Security processes, procedures and audit requirements
- Conduct security tool selection, pilot and implementation
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Unit Head, Infrastructure management and Head, Information Security Operations Department. .
- Comply with the principles and policies in the information security hand book
- Fine tuning the Database Activity Monitoring, Data masking tools, data encryption tools and DLP
- Minimum Education: First Degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Systems Engineering or with strong Information Security component
- Database Security knowledge the following platforms – Oracle (8i, 9i, 10g, 11g), Informix (9, 10, 11), MS SQL Server (6.5, 7, 2000, 2005, 2008), DB2 (8, 9), Sybase (11, 15), Teradata. Certified IBM DB2 DBA, version 8.
- Minimum experience of 7 years banking experience.
Application Closing Date
5th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online