Deloitte Nigeria – Our client in the Properties and Development Industry within the public sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Business Development (Properties and Development)
Job Type: Full time
- The Head, Business Development drives the organisation’s business development strategies, improves the current portfolio and explores new business opportunities and carries out business strategies that are in line with organisational objectives.
- He/She will work with key stakeholders to identify market opportunities and build good working relationships with buyers and sellers to assess market demand and provide new offerings.
The general responsibilities of the Head, Business Development are as follows:
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on increasing customers satisfaction and growing the organization’s revenue
- Conduct research to identify new markets and untapped customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Minimum of a BSc Degree or HND in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing & Sales, or related field
- MSc/MBA or relevant certification is an added advantage
- Minimum of ten (10) years experience with at least five (5) years in a relevant industry
- Deep industry knowledge
- Experience in customer support Stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
Application Closing Date
6th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All qualified candidates are advised to arrange all application documents (including application cover letters and CV) in one document and attach a single PDF file to the applicable link above.
- All applicants are to save their PDF documents with their Names (first and surname) and position applied for (For example, John Okoro – Head Projects).
- All applicants are to provide e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of their referees.
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via their email addresses/telephone numbers